JimsWinterBlog

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Andiamo's

Big Sky was known for a long time as a great place to ski, with nice lodging options, but very little in the way of restaurant options and nightlife. Still not too sure about the latter, but we're increasingly impressed with the restaurant options. Lotus Pad was a great addition, one which we try to visit at least once per Big Sky trip. Tonight, Ann and I enjoyed Andiamo's, a new Italian restaurant up at the mountain. Ann had a nice home made ravioli and I had a chicken pasta dish, both very good. Accompanied by nice wine, a spinach salad, and asparagus, the unusual and elegant atmosphere of the place made for a memorable evening. Ann and I brainstormed about how to talk about the main challenges of HSTA, articulating them in 2 sentences, for the press. That was fun! Here's a shot of the inside of the restaurant.

1 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

Dang!!! You beat me to it. That was supposed to be OUR dinner at Andiamo's! Guess Laurie and I will have to get there next week. I presume Ann liked the funky decor.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home