JimsWinterBlog

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Spring Break, 2009

OK OK, I know. I was just here 10 days ago. But where can I get free lodging, free tickets (already paid for), and some of the best skiing in the country? There's only one place! So yes, friends and family, I am back in Big Sky. The only blemish on the trip was when the grocery store rejected my credit card. Seems some miscreant was trying to pass themselves off as me in NYC at a restaurant to the tune of $270 some dollars! That card is cancelled and I'm living off cash.

But there's 6 - 12" in the forecast for tonight and tomorrow, so I'm happy as a clam. Jamie and Wesley just arrived and are unpacking upstairs. They've already been up to the mountain to purchase tix. And it's clouding over quickly....stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home